易商讯
当前位置: 首页 » 资讯 » 文体 » 正文

王德发是什么梗?王德发谐音的英文是什么意思

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2023-03-28 10:08:00
导读

我们在看抖音、快手的电影解说的时候,经常看到字幕上把老外的一句英文谐音成“王德发”,所谓的王德发其实是:“what the fuck”的谐音,是老外的一句脏话,意思是“他妈的怎么了”、“到底怎么回事”,跟中国的“艹他妈的”有点相似,是一句发泄情感的词汇。除了这个词,还给大家列出来了100条英语中的脏话:1. Im so fed up with your BS. Cut the crap. 我受够了

我们在看抖音、快手的电影解说的时候,经常看到字幕上把老外的一句英文谐音成“王德发”,所谓的王德发其实是:“what the fuck”的谐音,是老外的一句脏话,意思是“他妈的怎么了”、“到底怎么回事”,跟中国的“艹他妈的”有点相似,是一句发泄情感的词汇。



除了这个词,还给大家列出来了100条英语中的脏话:

1. I'm so fed up with your BS. Cut the crap. 我受够了你的废话,少说废话吧。

2. Hey! wise up! 放聪明点好吗?

3. Put up or shut up.要么你就去做,要么就给我闭嘴。

4. You eat with that mouth? 你是用这张嘴吃饭的吗?

5. You are dead meat. 你死定了。
1. Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!

2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!

3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?

4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!

5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!

6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!

7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?

8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?

9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!

10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!

11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!

12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)

13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。

14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。

15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!

16. Leave me alone. 走开。

17. Get lost.滚开!

18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。

19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。

20. It’s none of your business. 关屁事!

21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?

22. How dare you! 你敢

23. Cut it out. 省省吧。

24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!

25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。

26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。

27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)

28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。

29. Shut up! 闭嘴!

30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?

31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?

32. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?

33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?

34. Who says? 谁说的?

35. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!

36. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。

37. What did you say? 你说什么?

38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!

39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。

40. Drop dead. 去死吧!

41. **** off. 滚蛋。

42. Don’t give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。

43. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。

44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。

45. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。

46. You bastard! 你这杂种!

47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。

48. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。

49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。

50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。

51. I can’t help it. 我没办法。

52. That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。

53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!

54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。

55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。

56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?

57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!

58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。

59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?

60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!

61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!

62. I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!

63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!

64. That’s terrible. 真糟糕!

65. Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!

66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!

67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!

68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!

69. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!

70. I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。

71. You’re such a *****! 你这个婊子!

72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!

73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!

74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!

75. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!

76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你!

77. I detest you! 我恨你!

78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开!

79. Don’t be that way! 别那样!

80. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。

81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。

82. Don’t touch me! 别碰我!

83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!

84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。

85. You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!

86. Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。

87. You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。

88. We’re through. 我们完了!

89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!

90. You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。

91. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!

92. You’re away too far. 你太过分了。

93. I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!

94. I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次! f

95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!

96. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事! (比尔·盖茨常用)

97. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!

98. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!

99. Don’t push me ! 别*我!

100. Enough is enough! 够了够了!


声明:易商讯尊重创作版权。本文信息搜集、整理自互联网,若有来源标记错误或侵犯您的合法权益,请联系我们。我们将及时纠正并删除相关讯息,非常感谢!

关键词: 王德发是什么梗
 
(文/小编)
免责声明
• 
本文王德发是什么梗?王德发谐音的英文是什么意思链接:http://www.esxun.cn/news/110536.html 。本文仅代表作者个人观点,请读者仅做参考,如若文中涉及有违公德、触犯法律的内容,一经发现,立即删除,作者需自行承担相应责任。涉及到版权或其他问题,请及时联系我们,我们将在24小时内处理完毕。如涉及作品内容、版权等问题,请在作品发表之日起一周内与本网联系,否则视为放弃相关权利。
 

Copyright © www.esxun.cn 易商讯ALL Right Reserved


冀ICP备2023038169号-3